September 14, 2013

Stuff Update: Cath kidston, Forever 21 and Harajuku

Hello lovesss,

I dont know everyone else but the weather here in Philippines is really hot today.  I'm good as always thank God for giving me good health always still alive and kicking hahaha. I been really loved  window shopping especially if there's no salary yet. last night I go out with my friend our first plan is just window shopping to kill time and wait for us to get hungry. so we went to mall and the window shopping turn out that we bought some stuffs. at first I feel guilty because I supposed not to buy some stuff but I can resist. I'm just a girl who are obssesed with colorful and floral thing and Forever 21 is there tempting me... so, I wanna share you guys some stuffs I bought last night.




Floral top from Forever21 shop 




 Red cute pouch from a limited edition of Japan Harajuku





Cath Kidston Pouch Original

these are some stuff update I had last night. I don't regret that I bought it. I really like and its all original especially the two pouch I bought haha even its a little bit expensive but the quality is good. I'm planning to throw some giveaways with this stuff so convinced me guys tehhee...

 If you what to know where and how much the products. just leave comments and I'll respond asap. Thank you for reading and lot's of love.



post signature




 photo postdividerimage-1.png

2 comments:

  1. Love this post!

    Charlotte

    charlottechristmas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ;) follow me back too lovely charlotte ^^

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by & leaving some comment
I really appreciate it alot! you can ℱℴℓℓℴω me if you want
to keep in touch and I shall follow you back aswell :)
Have a nice day/night❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...