January 5, 2014

Joy to the World: Christmas 2013




Hello Lovesss, 

I celebrated christmas in Cebu with the people I loved and admire. same last year but this year is also with my sister.
I really had a wonderful christmas with them. my aunt throw a games which all of us must be participated in the game. haha
Its really fun how my kids cousin perform the game.. we ate a lots of food and I really love ate elle prepared the food. I really miss my family in my hometown and I'm so lucky that I also have my second family here in Cebu. Love 
Christmas is not about the gift that you open,its all about the happiness that you shared with everyone..












Beautiful Aunt
Aunt opening all the gifts she received


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & leaving some comment
I really appreciate it alot! you can ℱℴℓℓℴω me if you want
to keep in touch and I shall follow you back aswell :)
Have a nice day/night❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...