September 14, 2013

My Beauty Works


My lovely seito Maho Inoue transform her into Kpop star! It's been awhile since I used my magic tools to someone. Happy that my skills in making someone beautiful is still intact hehe. More beauty transformation... 



Maho Inoue Made my student look its a simple everyday make up for especially for work, school, interview and also date.  If your interested feel free to drop some feedback...


Do her eye makeup.. my adorable student Hiromi Hamamitsu. Shimmering gold is suited to her eyes I'm miss her..

Seductive look covered with Bronze smokey eye do and bloddy red lipstick


post signature






 photo postdividerimage-1.png

1 comment:

  1. thank you <3 yours too. I check out your blog I love it. many tips! really helpful. I'd follow you on your blogspot and bloglovin. follow me back lovely girl <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by & leaving some comment
I really appreciate it alot! you can ℱℴℓℓℴω me if you want
to keep in touch and I shall follow you back aswell :)
Have a nice day/night❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...