August 24, 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award

This is the first nomination I got as a Newbie blogger. thanks to my gorgeous BFF Michelle!


How's award works?

1. Thank the person who you give this award
2. Include the link into their blog
3. select 15 blogs of bloggers you been to recently
4. finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself


My nominees are the the people who read this right now. YOU!

1. I totally obsessed with color pinks especially pink piggy.


2. I love all my students [Japanese].


3. I love floral dress it easily catch my attention. [20/20 vision attack]


4. I'm a down to earth person and I'm easy to get along with.


5. My Mother and my Father is the heart that keeps me alive.


6. I love when my adrenalin rush attack coz' I do a lot of things in a short time.


7.  My family is my top priority.



 photo a0bfa746-6884-43ea-b741-00575fcc70c1.jpg
 photo postdividerimage-1.png

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I also nominated you afahy on the liebster award! you should put it here and also the banner's! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sak. I will post that also here thnx for nominating by the way even though im real busy. Lots of love

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by & leaving some comment
I really appreciate it alot! you can ℱℴℓℓℴω me if you want
to keep in touch and I shall follow you back aswell :)
Have a nice day/night❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...