February 19, 2012

Satchels

The old-school satchel is enjoying a new lease on life. Large or small, neutral or coloured, the satchel is a must have in any contemporary wardrobe. One of the most coveted satchel designs is from the Cambridge Satchel Company. The look is very vintage meets modern.

The leather satchel is a well worn classic and never goes out of style. Satchel shaped bags can complement a range of outfits and come in a range of sizes. They are versatile and in most cases can be worn over the shoulder or carried by the handle. 









                              Satchel!! your my next target..I've been looking for you ~^^


Photos [credit to sophia]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & leaving some comment
I really appreciate it alot! you can ℱℴℓℓℴω me if you want
to keep in touch and I shall follow you back aswell :)
Have a nice day/night❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...