February 18, 2012

Beauty Shortcuts

I spend more time in my make up, every time I go I'm always running short of time when I'm doing my make up, ha ha.. its crazy but I don't know I'm kinda slow in putting  my make up especially in my eye brow..since I'm not gifted with fully polish brow most of time in doing my make up fall in contouring and shaping my eyebrow..its true! so what I do sometimes to save time in my beauty routine and do some shortcuts..




Face Wipes
Save time washing your face with this beauty tip. For days that you are in a hurry to get out the door, use a face wipe instead of your regular face wash. It’s a better option than not washing your face at all.find it girly so I bought it in local drug stores.


Simple Eye Makeup


most of the time I skip putting eye make up, but when I'm in the mood I do my everyday make up look contains of gold and brown eye shadows which is not so heavy and not to fake to wear.Keep eye make-up simple to save time. Instead of layering different shades and shadows for an all-out smokey eye go for something a bit more natural. All you really need is a highlight just below the brow, eyeliner, and mascara for a complete look.


Shampoo the Scalp


Save time in shower with this. I do some research about this thing co'z me I spend almost 1hour while I'm taking a bath..I read some article about it, and try it when I'm in my very rush mode When washing your hair you can save time by only washing your scalp and roots. This is the area where dirt, grime, and oil collects and the main place you need to focus when washing. The rest will get clean as you rinse off the shampoo..


Dry nails fast


Need your nails to dry super quick so you can get on with your day? Trust me, I know the feeling. Waiting for nails to dry can be a pain. I read some article that After you paint your nails place your fingertips into a bowl of ice water for 60 seconds to speed up drying time. hahaha and its TRUE, I've tried it :D


Lip tint




this is heaven! the ever bilena lip tint is like a magic haha. instead of using a lipstick I do use it, for rush purposes and its so cheap! for just 60php I do use it as my blush too..







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & leaving some comment
I really appreciate it alot! you can ℱℴℓℓℴω me if you want
to keep in touch and I shall follow you back aswell :)
Have a nice day/night❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...