July 22, 2015

New Job, New Chapter

Hello lovesss,

I'm back with few slice of my drama life. As you know I worked as a Instructor in Cebu. I stayed for 2 years and 4 months in my previous company. I pretty loved my life in Cebu Coz I can do whatever I want without asking permission from my strict parents haha. But the longer I stayed their the longer I forget my dream
There's no way I can my reach my first dream without quitting my Job. 
So, I decided to quit. And take risk to find  another which is related to my profession. 

I went back to my hometown as a major request from parents 😉 and I miss them so much too. So I went back... I became officially jobless for almost a month. After my new job waiting for me. I was hired from one of the popular hospital in my hometown. I worked as a staff nurse. yey! Finally 🙌 goal checked! It's very different  from the job that I had before. And I'm inlove with the actions and adrenaline everyday I encountered. Crazy isnt? Well I guess do what you loved and love what you do you will never get bored .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & leaving some comment
I really appreciate it alot! you can ℱℴℓℓℴω me if you want
to keep in touch and I shall follow you back aswell :)
Have a nice day/night❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...