January 6, 2015



The year of 2014 is already ended,  But in the middle of the year there’s a lot of things happened in my life. As in totally turn my world upside down kind of thing. But.. I don’t let those things just blocked my way and just put me in the corner and be useless. For all the experiences I've been through there are some people making me feel better and stand and do something about it. My friends and family are there too support me. So every time I think of some happenings I try to forget it and think about something better and be happy about it.. And keep thinking I’m still such a lucky ass.
Life is really unfair they always say that, but its up to you if you want your world to become unfair.. for me every thing here happened for a reason.. so, if I did something bad, good and not-so-good  I just close my eyes and take a deep breath and think what must I do. Life is like that...for me J
11-12-14


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & leaving some comment
I really appreciate it alot! you can ℱℴℓℓℴω me if you want
to keep in touch and I shall follow you back aswell :)
Have a nice day/night❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...