July 20, 2013

Life Update:Slice of my life


Hello lovesss. I'm gonna use my break time to share something here. as all of you know I just came back from doing this again the Blogging and updating my skills in making someone beautiful. YES! I'm totally back. So, for all the people in front of there computer now and reading this. please let me talk about some throwback and updates of life.

After I finished my studies in University as Bachelor of Nursing. I don't know what to do next. yes of course I know that after school I have to take my license exam but as everybody feels board exam is a not a easy test. It's a test that scan all your knowledge from 1 year up to 4th year or test your critical thinking and badly its a situation type of exam.

When I took my exam for the first time I didn't make it. yes, I didn't also passed my license exam as everybody happened after the tragic scenario in my life I also been through in DABDA process of Kubler Ross. I failed my parents I didn't go outside of our house for almost a week. I turn off my cp and I isolated myself. I know even they didn't tell me I know I hurt them.

so after a month we didn't talk about the exam so I thought that probably nurse isn't for me. but there still a small part of my mind that I want to try again. since I'm not came from wealthy family I didn't ask for another chance to prove myself. But, while I'm thinking about my next move in my room. my father suddenly txted me. as I read his message to me I felt that my cheeks are warm and crying I was  moved by my father's message to me.

then they gave me another chance to take my license exam again. so I flew from my hometown (Palawan) to the Cebu. I started my review again for almost 3 months. I met new friends and stay with my aunt's place is a little bit far from my review center it takes almost 1 hour and more when traffic jam strike. I woke up 4 am everyday and came home at 9 pm. I was like a dead vege after the whole day of review.

My Cebu friends <3


after 3 months of review the final judgement is come the board exam day. NLE is a 2 days exam composed of 500 items and 5 different subject and if your unlucky you will be assign in a humid room which is very uncomfortable. But I didn't let that beat my eager to get my license. so, after the exam I usually go to Sto. Nino church here in Cebu to say thank you for guiding me and thank you in advanced. I feel positive always.

I have to wait for almost 2 months for the result of my exam. While waiting for the result  I decided to look for a job so that I have a reason to stay more in Cebu. I love Cebu no doubt. tehee. Looking for a job is not a easy thing. now I know the feeling but it gives me more strength to try and try until my company now hired me...
 photo a0bfa746-6884-43ea-b741-00575fcc70c1.jpg
 photo postdividerimage-1.png

2 comments:

Thank you for dropping by & leaving some comment
I really appreciate it alot! you can ℱℴℓℓℴω me if you want
to keep in touch and I shall follow you back aswell :)
Have a nice day/night❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...