February 22, 2012

Midnight Kiss Inspired Make up

[late post] I wanna share my 2012 New Year's make up look that inspired by "Midnight Kiss" this make up look is more on a glittery eye shadows very artistic and easy to do and it very suited it birthdays, prom,night parties and any special occasions.I wanted to share some pictures of my New Year's makeup that I snapped with my cam.


side view



close up 



I paired it with my beige nude lipstick, I want my eye shadows are only sparkling and catchy... if you have any question and suggestion feel free to leave a comments down there. ^^


I used:
Ever Bilena flawless studio finish liquid foundation
Ever Bilena concealer
Ever Bilena eyebrow brown pencil
Fashion 21 eyeshadows in 28 sets
Fashion 21 waterproof liquid eyeliner
L'Oreal nude lipstick
Ever Bilena earth blush on

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if Brunei has Ever Belina or not...hnmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for the late reply. hopefully you still read my reply. I`m not so sure if Ever bilena is available in brunei. but i`ll check for you ;)

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by & leaving some comment
I really appreciate it alot! you can ℱℴℓℓℴω me if you want
to keep in touch and I shall follow you back aswell :)
Have a nice day/night❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...